It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
I've been using Making Musical Apps to get into libpd, and I've run into a problem when making the Guitar Tuner example.
I'm able to run the example apps that come with libpd (Circle of Fifths, PdTest, etc. all work fine), but when starting my own project -in this case the Guitar Tuner- I get a bunch of errors. Among them:
AudioParameters cannot be resolved
File cannot be resolved to a type
IOException cannot be resolved to a type
Log cannot be resolved
PdUiDispatcher cannot be resolved to a type
R cannot be resolved to a variable
The markup in the document following the root element must be well-formed
The method initPd() from the type GuitarTunerActivity refers to the missing type IOException
The method loadPatch() from the type GuitarTunerActivity refers to the missing type IOException ...
I've tried cleaning, and I've tried simply restarting the project from scratch and still I get the errors.