To register and login, use your Google, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, or OpenID credentials.
This is allowing us to stop most spam registrations. We've deleted most of the spam accounts that got through, and we're closely watching for more.
New firmware hack version v3.01
I just put a new firmware version v3.01 for Meeblip SE V2 and Meeblip Micro in my github repository at https://github.com/ataweg/meeblip-synth.
The most interesting features are:
- Much more of the sound parameters can be controlled via MIDI. The extended MIDI mapping is based on the knobs and sliders of a QX49 keyboard.
- 48 byte patches to support more midi parameter and switches.
- More "hidden" knobs and switches controlled thru MIDI.
- ADSR parameter for VCA- and VCF-envelop generators can be set directly thru MIDI (8 "hidden" knobs).
- Add switches used in previous versions of meeblip (switch 3 and 4).
- Master volume control via MIDI. It can also be raised the volume.
- Noise generator now makes more or less white noise - new algorithm.
- Ring modulator for metallic sounds.
- Control mixer balance thru MIDI.
- Some predefined patches.
- Patch 1 has a default setting and can not be overwritten.
- New mapping tables for various parameters.
- Some code optimizations.
The code was originally built for my version of a virtual analog synthesizers based on the Meeblip hardware. My source code, schematics and a little bit documentation can be found at https://github.com/ataweg/aweAvrSynth.
Feel free to take a look into my hack and give me your feedback.
0 · ·