To register and login, use your Google, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, or OpenID credentials.
This is allowing us to stop most spam registrations. We've deleted most of the spam accounts that got through, and we're closely watching for more.
Strange issue using Send and Receive objects [ios]
Hey guys, I've got an interesting issue using Send and Receive objects... Once in a while, it seems that a specific Receive object is not receiving the messages sent to it via its corresponding Send object... The issue occurs randomly, and I am quite baffled by it.
A few notes:
- The problem only occurs on launch (approximately once every 50 launches)
- If the problem occurs, restarting the application fixes the problem
- If the patch initially loads properly, the problem does not occur while the app is running
- It only happens to one specific send/receive pair (I have many in my patch)
- The Receive object is in the Main window, the Send object is a few pd subpatches in
- My pd patch is quite large
- At some point, the file's 'Date Created' attribute (seen in finder) got set to the beginning of time (corrupted file somehow?)
Has anyone experienced anything like this?
0 · ·