To register and login, use your Google, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, or OpenID credentials.

This is allowing us to stop most spam registrations. We've deleted most of the spam accounts that got through, and we're closely watching for more.

Xth sense / PureData extended / Max/MSP 6

SerenwenSerenwen Posts: 8

Hey guys, I'm doing a project for uni using the Xth sense, PD extended and Max/MSP. I'm using a laptop with OS X 10.7.5. At a first time I had a couple of problems with the Xth sense software and PD: I was following Marco guide "get started" (Unzip the file "xth-sense-lib.zip" | Move the whole folder "xth-sense-lib" into /home/username/Library/Pd/ . Unzip the "Xth-Sense_additional-libs_MacOSX.zip" | Move the folders "iemguts" e "soundhack" in /home/username/Library/Pd/ .) but I was not able to find the /home/username/Library/Pd/ folder, so I moved all the libraries files into the Xth sense lib folder. Now the Xth software seems ok. Still I have some problem with my sound card and PD but I hope to solve it out soon. Next step is to connect PD to Max/MSP 6 to create sounds.. I'm gonna update this discussion as soon as I get results/troubles

:P

Serena

Comments