To register and login, use your Google, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, or OpenID credentials.

This is allowing us to stop most spam registrations. We've deleted most of the spam accounts that got through, and we're closely watching for more.

Sound when phone screen is off, and zipped resources question

colincolin Posts: 3
edited December 2012 in Pd Everywhere

Hi,

First of all, thanks Peter for this awesome library. After the initial setup it has proven to be quite easy to work with and I am super grateful for it as it allows more artists to create mobile musical apps easier than before.

I have two questions:

1) Is there a way to keep the PdAudio running when the screen time's out? I am working on an app that is more of a piece than an instrument and requires no direct GUI interaction and I'm finding that I am just killing the battery life with the screen on.

2) I am using samples, for the moment, and it seems that everytime I open the app it is unzipping my resources again and again, so the App Data doubles and triples. Is there a better way to do this? And is there a way to have them unzipped and then inform the app that it doesn't need to unzip it again and again?

Thanks again,

Colin

Answers