To register and login, use your Google, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, or OpenID credentials.

This is allowing us to stop most spam registrations. We've deleted most of the spam accounts that got through, and we're closely watching for more.

Using 3 sensor inputs

marco_donnarummamarco_donnarumma Posts: 67 admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Intro to Xth Sense.

Comments

• Hey Marco, I'm trying to use 3 channels with your software (with 3 sensors obviously) so I set on PD audio preferences 3 channels, then I add the third channel in the workstation (same way as I've done with the other two) but now I can't get sounds (even channel 1 and 2 are not working)...I've already check if the audio is on etc so maybe for a third channel I need to do something else..

• marco_donnarummamarco_donnarumma Posts: 67 admin

you need to create another input in the software. By default it has 2. To create a new one: edit a workspace, create the object [input.chain 3] (where 3 is the input of your soundcard that you wanna use). The outlet of this object gives you the muscle sound coming from the third input of your soundcard.

unfortunately, by now there's no feature extraction for a 3rd input. You can make your own by copying the analysis module and its content and changing adequately the arguments of the sender objects within the analysis.module.

however, it's something I just realise now I can implement in an easier way. so i put this on my todo list.

hope this helps!

• Thanks Marco, I didn't have time yet to try with a third analysis, I just got the third input working...

• Cool, let me know if you need a third analysis. Can guide here if needed :)