To register and login, use your Google, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, or OpenID credentials.

This is allowing us to stop most spam registrations. We've deleted most of the spam accounts that got through, and we're closely watching for more.

Sound working, but no visualisation in the red scope graph

marco_donnarummamarco_donnarumma Posts: 67 admin

Hye Marco. Thanks again for your workshop in LU in Nantes. It was too short but very stimulating............; i think it's gonna be very interesting to cross my sound and performance practice with the use of you XS soft.

But for the moment, i have a problem with the analysis module. When i plug the sensor in my external sound card, it's allright, i can hear some sound , but when i click on the grey toggle in the red graph, i can't visualize the sound. Nothing's happening ............i can see the sound level of the channel 1 increasing, but no changes in the read graph........... Is there anything special to do maybe ? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• are you using pd-extended 0.43.4?

if so, that's a bug of the iemgui library that appears randomly. That lib is not maintained by me and although I reported the bug, it seems tricky for the developers to find out what it causes it.

by now, it's safer to use the Xth Sense with Pd-extended 0.42.5, although in my experience if I edit the Xth-Sense.pd and make a copy (within the same folder), the bug do not appear again next time.

let me know if that works, cheers!

• Great ! It works now ! I can visualize the graph in the analysis module.......... i can start now to experiment Your Xth Sense...... i keep in touch....tha,ks again