To register and login, use your Google, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, or OpenID credentials.

This is allowing us to stop most spam registrations. We've deleted most of the spam accounts that got through, and we're closely watching for more.

Can't load pdnative

krisckrisc Posts: 11
edited November -1 in Pd Everywhere
Hi, I'm new to libpd.  I've been reading through the samples.  I got the C sample to compile and run, but I'm having trouble with the Java sample.  It compiles, but when I run it I get this error:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no pdnative in java.library.path at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1681) at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:840) at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1047) at org.puredata.core.PdBase.(PdBase.java:58) at com.noisepages.nettoyeur.libpd.sample.JavaSoundThread.(JavaSoundThread.java:44) at com.noisepages.nettoyeur.libpd.sample.JavaSoundSample.main(JavaSoundSample.java:24)

I am running this from the sample/ directory of libpd, and I have included the java/ directory of libpd to my classpath.  Is there something I'm missing?

Comments